The Writings, vol. 3 (1787)
Volume 3 of Madison’s writings in 9 volumes edited by Gaillard Hunt in 1900-10. This volume contains part I of the Journal of the Constitutional Convention.
The Writings of James Madison, comprising his Public Papers and his Private Correspondence, including his numerous letters and documents now for the first time printed, ed. Gaillard Hunt (New York: G.P. Putnam’s Sons, 1900). Vol. 3.
The text is in the public domain.
|EBook PDF||This text-based PDF or EBook was created from the HTML version of this book and is part of the Portable Library of Liberty.||1.6 MB|
|ePub||ePub standard file for your iPad or any e-reader compatible with that format||971 KB|
|Facsimile PDF||This is a facsimile or image-based PDF made from scans of the original book.||29.1 MB|
|HTML||This version has been converted from the original text. Every effort has been taken to translate the unique features of the printed book into the HTML medium.||1.03 MB|
|Kindle||This is an E-book formatted for Amazon Kindle devices.||1.11 MB|
|MARC Record||MAchine-Readable Cataloging record.||1.92 KB|
Table of Contents
- CONTENTS OF VOLUME III.
- LIST OF FAC-SIMILES
- THE JOURNALS OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION.
- CHRONOLOGY OF JAMES MADISON. 1787.
- THE WRITINGS OF JAMES MADISON.
- JOURNAL OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION OF 1787.
- Monday May 28.—
- Tuesday May 29.
- Article 1:
- Wednesday May 30.
- Thursday May 311
- Friday June 1st. 1787
- Saturday June 2d. In Committee of whole
- Monday June 4. In Committee of the Whole
- Tuesday June 5. In Committee of the whole
- Wednesday June 6th. In Committee of the Whole.
- Thursday June 7th. 1787—In Committee of the whole
- Friday June 8th. In Committee of the Whole.
- Saturday June 9th.1 Mr. Luther Martin from Maryland took his seat. In Committee of the Whole
- Tuesday June 12th. in Committee of Whole
- Wednesday June 13.1 in Committee of the whole
- Thursday June 14. In Convention.
- Friday June 15th 1787
- Saturday June 16. in Committee of the Whole
- Monday June 18. in Committee of the whole
- Tuesday June 19th. in Committee of Whole on the Propositions of Mr. Patterson,—1
- Wednesday June 20. 1897. In Convention.
- Thursday June 21. in Convention.
- Friday June 22. in Convention
- Saturday June 23. in Convention
- Monday, June 25. in Convention.
- Tuesday, June 26. in Convention
- Wednesday June 27. in Convention.
- Thursday June 28th. in Convention
- Friday June 29th. in Convention.
- Saturday June 30. 1787. in Convention
- Monday July 2d. in Convention.
- Thursday July 5th. in Convention
- Friday July 6th. in Convention
- Saturday, July 7. in Convention.
- Monday July 9th. in Convention.
- Teusday, July 10. In Convention.
- Wednesday July 11. in Convention.
- Thursday, July 12. In Convention.
- Friday, July 13. In Convention.
- Saturday, July 14. in Convention.
- Monday, July 16. In Convention.
- Tuesday July 17. in Convention.
- Wednesday July 18. in Convention.
- Article i
- Article ii
- Article iii
- Article iv
- Article V
- Article VI
- Article VII
- Article VIII
- Article IX
- Article X