Historical Period: The 20th Century and Beyond
Geoffrey Brennan is a Professor of Economics at the Australian National University and one of the leader figures in the Public Choice school of economics.
- Editor: “Are Economists Basically Immoral?” and Other Essays on Economics, Ethics, and Religion
- Foreword: The Collected Works of James M. Buchanan in 20 vols.
- Interviewer: The Intellectual Portrait Series: A Conversation with James M. Buchanan (Part 1)
- Interviewer: The Intellectual Portrait Series: A Conversation with James M. Buchanan (Part 2)
- Author: Liberty Matters: James Buchanan: An Assessment (March, 2013)